16) During difficult times navigate through the foggy crowd and lift your hands for prayers. Imagine the possibilities and explore all avenues with patience, hope and peace.
17) Look for a positive adventure and don’t take no for an answer. Face the real world and tread along the straight path. Have a heart to heart talk with God and ask for His mercy and grace.
18) Some times in life things are completely unexpected so don’t fall apart. Take a brief moment of break, and then discover many dimensions of life. Explore the unseen and unknown and keep an open mind.
19) Discover spiritual moments and scan down difficult paths. Focus on your plans and see things as they are. Remember God is your Lord and He has endless options for you. Leave it all in God’s hand and you will be rewarded soon.
20) Search for light in the dark world and put negative feelings behind you. Celebrate each day and stay hopeful and energized. Life is a racing game so plan ahead and stay positive.
21) Watch the candles flicker in the darkness and express what is in your heart. Make an honest commitment to life and live comfortably. Don’t less any moment pass unnoticed, be aware of your surroundings.
22) Whatever life’s journey you are taking now, remember God is there for you. He will help you to get through and He will take you to the new adventure of faith.
23) Enjoy colorful beauty of life and paint your picture bright. Be strong and courageous and change your perspective in difficult times. Use all the colors to color dull segments and add a magical dust of smile.
24) Control the flow of your life and find solutions for your problems. Don’t let your life stand still, unlock opportunities and don’t fall apart.
25) God’s love is great and it strengthen us with His blessings. Only God knows the seen and the unseen so trust Him and seek His help.
26) Face the real world bravely and come out of the darkness of the unknown. Don’t feel helpless or stuck. Stay positive and you will surely find a fresh start through simple blessings of the day.
27) Gain new perspective and create a focus in life. Don’t let anxiety or stress trap your life, when your stumble and fall just get up again, flip the page for a new start.
28) If you are hurt or frustrated with failure then go to the prayers door and humbly kneel before God. He is the only one who can keep you safe, help you to heal and mend your broken pieces.
29) Get accustomed to your new reality and adjust to the changes of life. Look at the sunny and bright sun and have a fresh start. Be mindful of your surroundings and live in the present moment away from chaos.
30) Life is quite amazing, so start your journey with hope and celebrate with pure joy. Reconnect to your inner self and increase positive flow of life. Believe in yourself and don’t ever rush.
Have a Blessed Day.
February 28, 2017