Hello

Welcome to the forum, this section is for new members to say hello.
Stella
Site Admin
Topics: 247

Hello

Postby Stella » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:13 pm

small pic.jpg
small pic.jpg (18.94 KiB) Viewed 20235 times

Hello my name is Stella Armour, and i am one of the two administrators of this site.I am the person to contact about poetry and the other administrator Stephen will be looking after the technical side of things.

This is a new venture for us, and we wanted to create a small site where people can come and share their poetry in a friendly and safe atmosphere.

We do realize that there will be some teething problems to begin with, and as with all new sites people will find some difficulties with navigation. Please bear with us and do feel free to message us with any suggestions you may have as we go along.

We hope that you will find our site a pleasant place to come and visit.

Welcome.

Stella and Stephen :P :P
Last edited by Stella on Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fay Slimm
Topics: 88

Re: Hello

Postby Fay Slimm » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:52 pm

A pleasure to be here on this new site Stella and I appreciate the invitation to post some of my poetry here. I would like to find out how to post a piece before I introduce myself properly - - will keep looking however for as you remind us navigation is always tricky at first on any new site. Best of wishes for the beautifully set out and welcoming graphics. - - from Fay

Stella
Site Admin

Postby Stella » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:56 pm

Thank you so much Fay, we are still learning ourselves but are very happy that you have decided to join us here.

Please take your time and do things slowly, we want you to feel comfortable and hope that in the next few days some more friends will join us here.

Best Wishes

Stella :)

Stella
Site Admin

Postby Stella » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:00 pm

Thank you so much Marie, it is a pleasure to be able to welcome you to our site, and we hope that you will enjoy being here amongst friends

Stella and Stephen
:) :)

chaos1214
Topics: 4

Postby chaos1214 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:36 pm

Hi, Stella... I greatly appreciate the opportunity to be a part of this new venue, and am equally grateful to you for affording me the opportunity. :)

Stella
Site Admin

Postby Stella » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:42 pm

Hello Jess,

it is such a pleasure to be able to welcome you to our new site , you will find friends that you already know here and we hope that you join us in sharing friendship and poetry.

Stella and Stephen :) :)

Stella
Site Admin

Postby Stella » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:02 am

Hi Meggie,
it is such a pleasure to welcome you here, and Mamta is very welcome to join us too.

I do hope you will take your time to look around the site for a few days until you feel comfortable enough to use it and be happy here.

Welcome

Stella and Stephen :) :)

Return to “Introduce yourself”