2017 - Daily Inspiration – March 2017

These are poems created by our community.
Seema Chowdhury
Topics: 217

2017 - Daily Inspiration – March 2017

Postby Seema Chowdhury » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:33 am

136) Find new roads and believe in your brilliant success with confidence. Work cheerfully and be a source of inspiration for all.

137) Trust your heart and make a super plan for your present and future. Always try something new so you grow a little each day.

138) Don’t get caught up in wild and tangled thoughts or feelings, be strong. Life is a gift so get up and start unwrapping each layer with caution.

139) Work hard to erase darkness and irritating events from your life forever. Enter new dimensions and push your boundaries to survive.

140) Wander through life with positivity and impact with power and grace. Take a leap of faith and walk with confidence and hope towards success.

141) Bring out a new angle and a new perspective to follow the path of success. Be like the babbling brook and flow smoothly and consistently towards your destination.

142) Remind yourself to take time out to smile with comfort and joy in the midst of chaos. Start new journey everyday and leave behind broken pieces of yesterday.

143) Remember smile is contagious; so spread one generously everywhere you go. You don’t know who is having a hard day and can use one.

144) Explore unfamiliar path and live in the moment. Knock on every door and see which one opens for you today. Never give up or quit, God always has a plan for us.

145) Don’t feel uncertain and worried about unknown things. Life is a big puzzle so learn to solve it a little everyday. Take one day at a time and keep an open mind.

146) Take each step with confidence and fill your day with a bucket of sunshine and freshness. Share your love, kindness and care and be generous in sharing your blessings with the less fortunate.

147) Hope for a bright and cheerful future from beginning till the end. But remember that you cannot just sit and wish, you have to work hard and earn it for yourself.

148) Flip through the pages and reflect upon your life. There is a degree of complexity everywhere to keep your eyes and mind open to avail new opportunities.

149) Simplify and energize your life and hold on strong to your dreams. Sing silent songs of courage in your head when you are stuck in a trial. It will help you to move forward with confidence.

150) Don’t rush, hold faithful hands of God Almighty and bask in this spiritual light. Live through these moments with the power of faith and start new journey by knelling before Merciful God.

Seema Chowdhury
March 29, 2017

Stella
Site Admin
Topics: 247

Re: 2017 - Daily Inspiration – March 2017

Postby Stella » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:31 am

Thank you once again Seema, and although i enjoyed reading each verse i mostly enjoyed : 141 which is relevant to me at the moment.

I am sure everyone will find something that touches their life today in your wise words..

Karin Anderson
Topics: 38

Postby Karin Anderson » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:28 am

Another wonderful presentation from you Seema. As I read down the page I admired these words 'strong', 'confident', positive' and 'smile' and 'energize' and the last two lines are a fitting conclusion to your work to round it all up beautifully.

Sandra Martyres
Topics: 42

Postby Sandra Martyres » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:18 pm

Great work Seema... a pleasure to read through these daily inspirations!

Return to “Community Poems”